In recent years, Italeri has produced more helicopter kits in 1/48th than any other kit manufacturers. For the upcoming year, Italeri is doing another customer survey. The instructions for the survey are located at http://www.italeri.com/news_scheda.asp?idNews=93.
Basically, you are requested to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and answer the following questions:
- What are your favorite three products in the 2011 Italeri catalogue?
- What are the top 3 models that you would like Italeri to produce in the near future?
- What former kits (presumably from Italeri) not produced in years, that you would like to see produced again?
Since an example is worth a million words, here is a copy of the e-mail I sent Italeri for the survey:
From: Helonewb [mailto:XXXXX@helokit.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 2:40 PM
Subject: YOUR OPINIONS
1) Which are the three most preferred Italeri kits (based on 2011 catalogue)
CH-47D Chinook Italeri #2672
Bell AB212/UH-1N Italeri #2692
Bell OH-58D Kiowa Italeri #2704
2) Which are the three model kits you would like to see in our line up in the
1/48th EC 145 /UH-72A
1/48th NH 90
3) Which are the Italeri model kits of the past, not more available for years, that you would like to see once again in the new cataolouge?
1/48th AH-1T Italeri #835
An UPDATED 1/48th Tigre Italeri #842 (or combining it with Italeri #844) as used in Australia, France, or Germany
1/48th OH-58A Kiowa Italeri #2624